Get your house spring-ready with fresh savings on your favorite P&G products at Target and as an added BONUS Receive a FREE $10 Target GiftCard when you buy 3 participating P&G products in store from 4/13-4/19.
Participating products include:
Tide® Pods 72-ct
- Tide’s reinventing the way you do laundry:
- For a detergent + stain remover + brightener in one
- 1 pac = 1 laundry load
- Works in all machine types
- Dissolves quickly in hot & cold
Tide® 138 or 150-oz
- Try the NEW Tide Plus Ultra Stain Release. It helps remove 99% of everyday stains!
- It also boasts the innovative? “Zap! Cap,” a unique pretreat cap with scrubbing bristles to provide a deep-down, pre-treat option.
Gain® Flings™ 72-count
- NEW! 50% more scent + Oxi-Boost™ + Febreze®
Charmin® 12-ct Mega or 24-ct Double Roll
- Charmin Ultra Soft is so cushiony soft that you can use up to 4X less* than the leading bargain brand.
- *vs. the leading bargain brand
- Get all of the great benefits you love. Freshness. Softness. And more.
- Bounce® dryer sheets soften your clothes, control static and repel pet hair and lint. And that’s all while leaving your laundry with the super fresh scent you know and love.
Bounty® Basic 12-count Mega Roll
- It’s the strong, affordable, picker-upper. It’s 50% stronger than the leading bargain towel and affordably priced.
Cascade® Complete Action Pacs 43-60-count
- Cascade Complete Pacs combine the cleaning action of Powder & Gel in one pac to power away 24-hour stuck-on food.
- Pre-treating power dissolves foods, fights stains, and delivers brilliant shine.
- Features the grease-fighting power of Dawn.
- Rinse Aid action means no pre-rinse needed.
Puffs® 6, 8 or 10-count Facial Tissue
- Puffs is the only national brand dermatologist tested to be gentle.
So many ways to save at Target this week!
- Text CLEAN to Target to get up to $5 in additional laundry savings!
- Check out the 4/13 newspaper insert with coupons off of Tide Pods, Gain Flings, Gain, Downy Unstopables and Gain Fireworks
- Check out the Target weekly ad in your Sunday paper or online HERE!