Three White Bean Salad
Making a Three Bean White Salad is easy and delicious. Serve it to your friends, they’ll think you did something amazing!
One 15 ounce can of Cannellini beans
One 15 ounce can of Garbanzo beans
One 15 ounce can of Great Northern beans
1/2 a cup of vegetable oil
1/2 cup of Red Wine Vinegar
1/4 of a sliced Vidalia onion
1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt
1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- Pour entire can of Cannelline beans in a large bowl.
- Drain and pour in the Garbanzo and Great Northern beans.
- Add oil of your choice, Red WIne Vinegar, 1/4 of a sliced Vidalia onion, garlic salt and pepper to taste.
- How easy is that? Dump, cut, stir and serve!
- The juice from the beans added with the oil and vinegar create a creamy dressing type sauce.
- Enjoy this easy side dish that can be made all Summer long. Perfect at cookouts or for large gatherings.
- You can boil uncooked beans yourself or purchase canned beans. I prefer organic beans for the best flavor.
- If you slice and freeze Vidalia onions in the Summer, you can make this dish during colder months!